Re: the annoying open loop guy (was RE: Ooooops, that was a mess.)

Hey Tom

its Phill From England,

what ever you do,DO keep posting the open loop, if it wasnt for you
recomending I come down on here,i would have missed out on two great days
of
my vacation with you guys.

  Remember folks,new people join this list all the time, and if gettin one
more person into a gig to see live looping means I have to delete one more
mail every now and again then.........bring that mail on!!!!

its all about that "bigger picture" thing aint it

Phill

P.S. I know you asked for replys off list but I thought this was an
opinion
worth sharing.
sorry if that creates more junk mail for some people.