Re: Stereo EDP

If you have an EDP  and a single stereo effects processor, is it better
then
to just run a dry signal through the EDP first and then run it through the
stereo processor (ie, for reverb, etc.)?  If I all my synths are stereo,
should I run the signal out a pair of outs via a Y connector to combine the
signal into a mono signal before the EDP?  ( I am thinking in terms of
something like a matrix type mixer or mixer with several busses)  With my
mixer I can bring all my original sources (synths) out one bus (to the EDP)
and then on another bus combine the EDP return with the original signal and
output to my effects and then finally bring this effected signal, etc. out
to the main outs.  But, I am still not sure if I am creating an overall
stereo space/sound that is well put together.

Steve