Re: Stereo EDP

PLEASE.  I had a decent guitar (that I had purchased before college)
and amp but was mostly broke during college.  There was no way I could
have afforded an EDP at any point while I was in school.  After rent
and tuition and supplies (art school) there was little left for gear.
Luckily I had purchased a JamMan for $311 before I started school.  Not
everyone gets mommy and daddy's help.  By the time I had enough money
to buy an EDP, there was a better choice (for me) available.  The
Repeater.  If I had to replace it, I'd get another.  My only worry is
when there aren't any more to be had.  By that time the EDP will have
been killed by this:

http://www.plugzilla.com/Folder.2002-09-28.2833/News_Item.2003-03-
02.1700

Trust me.  If not this unit, it's offspring.  Popularity will rise,
prices will fall.  Most won't be running looper software, but that
won't matter.  Other VSTs will help make it popular and bring the
hardware price down and make competitors offer other VST based devices.
  Since it's all dedicated DSP hardware it won't have issues that your
laptop now has.  Someone will write a killer VST looper and that will
be that.  No use arguing with me.  I'm from the future and I've seen it
happen.

Mark Sottlaro