Re: Digitech space station presets??

LOL! I was assuming that the bottom of yours, like
mine, is covered in velcro and thereby rendered
illegible! (I sat mine on my scanner before I velcroed
it, same for the Whammy...)

One would think that Digitech'd include that info in
the manual rather than expecting us to keep squatting
down to flip the thing over (or at least on a separate
sheet that gets lost immediately a la Alesis) , but
noooooo...

-t-