Re: What it means to build vs. play...

Instead of writing a long treatice on my own experience with instruments,
tools, looping, learning, building and discarding, I will instead offer
this
much less useful observation:

This list is filled with some of the brightest, most innovative, and
ego-driven characters I've ever experienced in an online community... and I
love it.

I even like to consider myself a "regular" and try to contribute when I
can,
although this post probably isn't helping my normally high signal to noise
ratio. :)

I just thought I'd remind us all to stay friendly... the current threads
are
some of the most interesting discussion I've seen here in months... or even
years.

Dig