Poorness/Unidentified Subject/Cranky Dissy Posts

John T,

Gary has crystalized my issue with Kim's comment(s) ...

>>My objection to Kim's generalization is that it was just that--a blanket
>>dismissal of the disenfranchised.

Don't get me wrong though. I have immense respect for Kim. And a lot of
time, even though he can be very blunt about it (which might be offputting
to some people, like that guy who unsubscribed yesterday), I agree with a
lot of what he says. Just not that part of what's he's said over the last
couple of days.

David Durian

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar