EDP for sale

Financial situations force me to part with my beloved Echoplex. It is the
blackfaced newer model with version 4 software, memory is completely maxed
out, warranty stuff was never filled in and I also have the foot
controller, the warranty stuff for that was also not filled in. The unit
is in like new condition and I even have the original boxes that both
items were shipped to me in. Anyone interested can contact me at
jcalama@aol.com

Juan Calama