WTB: Oberheim Echoplex accessories

Hi all,

having been absent for a while I´ve re-subbed again. Does anyone on this list have the following items for sale:

- Oberheim EDP Loop 3 Rev. 5.0 EPROMs to upgrade one of my EDPs (maybe one of those who´ve purchased the Loop IV upgrade and now have a spare set of Loop 3 Rev. 5.0 kicking around)?

- original foot controller for EDP? Maybe a spare unit that doesn´t find much use? Cosmetics do not really matter, only function.

I´m located in Germany. Please respond off-list, thanks.

Stephen