RE: Looping with other musicians, new tools=new results (was RE: Cranky Kim)

> Personally I never liked the idea of pre-loading loops in the way
> the Repeater promised.

I never do that either. In fact I try to never relay on the CFC card at
all.
This means I'm playing mostly one or two loops into the Repeater an then I
change them all the time. I have found out that the machine is way faster
when working only in RAM and you can record in faster PBM's.

An exception is if I'm doing a clinic. Then I can load a drum loop from the
CFC card just to demonstrate the time stretching in action.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se

winmail.dat