RE: The Spirit of Live Music

> I personally think it's lame to "lipsync", "ape", or
> otherwise pretend to be performing since we all have better
> things to do in life and lying gets easier the more you do it.

Correct! I'd just like to note for the record that it's not at all easy
to lipsync. I've done that on tv shows, video and playback showcases and
in many ways I find it actually much easier to do a good show if you are
playing for real - but it won't sound the same ;-)  Also - for the
record - I cut that crap.

> I think Live Looping keeps you honest!
> Gary

I definitely agree!