Re: Narrowing the field (Re: Currently available looper music webpage)

   Bernhard,
     This is great, and I hadn't considered Wiki as yet. However I am
worried that this solution will be too self managing, and that things
will fall out of date and we'll be in a situation like we are now with
the profiles. Perhaps if we could figure out how to add the expiration
after specified time feature mentioned before. The whole idea was to
make sure things were ultra current and up to date.