RE: Question about Line6 DL-4

Title: RE: Question about Line6 DL-4

Okay, I am a delay neophyte I guess, but that is essentially a delay that can be used while looping right? I don't really care if I model specific delays, but I would at least like to have a delay of some sort that I can access while in LOOP mode. It sounds like this is indeed the case.

I'll stop by the music store today and try one out.

Thanks,

Don M