Re: anyone using Pro Tools?

> i had a weird idea... well actually a continuance of sorts from another
> project i am in.
>
> http://www.valvetone.com/records/convergence/index.htm
>
> we got together over the internet and unfortunately i was not loop ready
> :( though it ws a fun project to do since we all never met in the
> physical sense.

I've been trying to do the same except using a repeater loop file extracted
from the cfc card on a repeater.  Its been off and on, but there are a few
loops over at the repeater user's yahoo group.  If anyone wants to do some
of this let me know, and we can start collaborating using seed loops from
each other's repeaters.  Its been a fun thing to try doing!
Jon