Realplayer (was--RE: Music of Looping Interest on NPR)

Any way to listen to a .ram file in oh say Sound Forge (or WMP)?

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: wavelet@petebrunelli.com [mailto:wavelet@petebrunelli.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 6:40 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Music of Looping Interest on NPR

This week's American Mavericks show was about Minimalists and was titled
"To Repeat or not Repeat, That is the Question"  and I think it is
something that would be of interest to the real-time looping community at
large.  It typically runs early in the week, but you might catch it or
want to stream it.

http://www.musicmavericks.org/

No pecuniary interest on my part, just passing a link along.
Pete