Radio co-host/New Album Preview Spam

O folks,

It seems I've been invited to co-host an upcoming online radio program
this Monday night, for a show called None Radio:

http://www.noneradio.com

It's a wildly eclectic program, usually hosted by Mike Keneally
(musician and composer extroardinaire) and Rich Pike (a very funny and
intelligent guy with immensely big ears and eclectic taste in music).
Mike won't be available this upcoming Monday, but there will be two or
three other folks filling in, of whom it seems I'll be one.

The show starts at 9:00 PM California time and is streamed live on
Monday night, with repeat broadcasts happening throughout the week.
Don't know what I'll be bringing along to play, but I'm sure there'll be
some plugging and playing for/from my forthcoming Echoplex-filled solo
CD (which is back from the pressing plant as of this afternoon, and
should be on sale within the next week or so), and possibly some other
looped material as well...

Tune in if you're at all intrigued,

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages: