Power Supplies for Repeaters

Dear Repeater users, Pete Toms at Condor Electronics is near completion of
a custom built power supply for the Repeater. He asked me how many I
thought he should build. They are'nt cheap at about $90 a pop, however
these are being hand built, not mass produced, so the labor cost is
significant.  Any one who is serious about getting a back up power supply
(or 2 or 3) should reply to me off list. I'll get an idea of how many of
you are interested and get back to Pete. Please do not e-mail me about
possible group discounts for LD or Repeater web site members: it aint gonna
happen. These are hand built, one at a time. However If enough people were
interested it may cut down on his parts costs. Again, please respond off
list to me.
Thanks
Bill