Rackmount 1-space stereo line mixers?

Right now I'm using my Repeater as an inline, downstream effect after my
Roland VG-88 guitar processor. For various reasons (including the latency
issue which has been mentioned here), I'd like to try moving the Repeater
off into a side-chain (parallel) FX signal, instead of running it inline.

The easy and cheap solution would be a compact horizontal-format mixer with
two AUX sends per channel (Behringer, Mackie, etc.) But I'm trying to keep
my rig as compact as possible, and I would prefer doing this with a 1-space
rackmount stereo line mixer.

One complication here is that I would like a headphone output in the mixer,
since I've been using the Repeater's headphone jack to monitor practice
sessions. If I move it off to a parallel FX loop and run it in dry mute
mode, I won't hear the VG-88 live sound in the headphones.

I haven't found many candidates so far. Most of the 1u rackmount line
mixers
don't even have FX sends, and the few that do are usually mono sends and
returns. And very few rackmount line mixers include a headphone jack. Here
are the options I've found so far in stereo 1u rack line mixers that might
work:

Rane SM82 -- full stereo FX loop, but no headphone jack (I'd have to add a
headphone amp).

Ashly LX308B -- no FX loop, but it has a headphone jack.

Whirlwind Mix 6 -- no FX loop, but it has a headphone jack.

I could use a pair of line splitters ahead of the Ashley or Whirlwind
mixers
to get around the FX loop problem... split the VG-88 stereo signal, send
one
stereo pair to the mixer, the other stereo pair to the Repeater, and bring
the Repeater's output back into the mixer.

Is there anything else that might work? All these 1u rackmount stereo
mixers
are pretty expensive ($400-$600) compared to the compact Behringer/Mackie
horizontal format mixers that would do the same job. I thought I'd ask here
first if there were other options I haven't found.

Thanks!

 Mike Barrs