Re: Roland VP-9000 VariPhrase Processor

It's pretty much nothing like a real time effects loop processor.

However, it's a pretty cool device.  It's my only sampler and I really
like it.  Check out the on line demos at Roland and you'll get a good
idea of what it does.  Everything has to be sampled and processed into
the Variphrase format which takes some time.

Mark Sottilaro