Re: Rackmount 1-space stereo line mixers?

FWIW: Digital Music Corp / Voodo Labs  - System Mix Plus, (I think that's
what it's called), has a few extra bells and whistles like the Cabinet
Simulator, but it has a pretty open configuration which allows some
different, creative approaches to getting your signals around. It's not
quite the usual pile of inputs to a stereo buss output. Check their website
for more info. (Haven't owned one yet, but find it's config attractive, and
I've heard great reviews from users about it's fidelity and usefulness.)

I've have used the Rane SM-26b for many applications, but it can't handle
many inputs. It has a stereo buss, and up to 3 sends > mono returns. It can
also be configured to have a single send-return as well as a stereo
send-stereo return as well. But once again, it's not quite like other
mixers
and your mileage may vary depending on your uses. Two SM-26's though and
you've got tons of options.

Miko Biffle | biffoz@arczip.com
"Do you really want to know how it all works out?"
Fresh new ICS Xray Lodge | http://www.powerhat.com/ics/sounds.html
Now playing: "Rough" | http://cdbaby.com/cd/biffoz