Re: Echo Pro as second looper

You'd be way better off with one of the Lexicon MPX machines for not
much more money.  (if any at all) The Echopro's MIDI Sync is horrible.
Seems good for one or two repeats, but then degrades to mush.  Take the
delay off MIDI sync and it sounds fine.  Cool little device, but they
never should have advertised that it synced to MIDI.

Mark Sottilaro