dual channel on mpx100 / mpx110

yes, when they say "dual channel" they mean that on the "dual effects
(pitch delay, pitch-reverb, chorus-reverb, etc)" there is a couple of
settings, where
you can have pitch effects go in one channel, reverb in the other, etc etc.
works really well w/ the delay effects, etc. but that's the general idea.
it works quite well for subtle things etc...and good for giving different
feels
for recording stereo tracks.
s---