From: Jonathan [mailto:ssrndpty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 5:38 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Looping with a PC laptop... which one?

What kind of memory does it use? The very old model P4s came with PC133
style memory - which made them functionally about 1/4 to a 1/2 as fast as
equivalently clocked P4 with enough memory bandwidth - couldn't even
with a slower clocked P3. Also, is it a Celeron? Again, a performance drop,
though nothing like as bad. Otherwise, I'll be looking out for this.

Keep in mind guy, if you just want to run Live, you don't need much power