Re: elliott sharp: the velocity of hue

as mike peters stated in a recent post, e# uses a godin
electric/acoustic 6-string feeding into a mac laptop using
grm tools plugins, which are hosted by a max/msp vst
patch. the show i saw in nyc at issue project room was
great - he did a 'straight' acoustic set and then one with
the computer manipulations. i also look forward to getting
the new cd, velocity of hue. warped blues have never
sounded better. i saw in a recent issue of 'the wire' that
he's touring england with hubert sumlin. cool.
cheers
bruce

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 02:05  PM, Fabio Pianigiani wrote:

> Is he using a computer in live concerts?
> Thank you,Fabio
> Giovedě, 2 Ott 2003, alle 15:00 Europe/Rome, Louis Rossi ha scritto:
>
>> I saw Elliott a few weeks ago at Tonic/NYC. He had his 8-string gtr,
>> digitech whammy 2, boss gt3 & a boomerang for his loops. He ran into
>> clubís bass amp
>> Cheers
>> LOU
>>

>>> From: Fabio Pianigiani <fabio.pianigiani1@tin.it>
>>> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>>> Subject: Re: elliott sharp: the velocity of hue
>>> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 08:30:56 +0200
>>>
>>> Do you know what kind of equipment Elliot Sharp  is using?
>>> Thank you,Fabio Pianigiani

>> Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try
>> it now FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com