Re: How do you approach looping composition?

Thank you all for the precious suggestions!!!

Your open-mindness and simpaty confirmed me this list is a very nice
place to talk about the deep musical questions and not only technical ones.

I'll try to follow your ideas and approach looping as a "musical
instrument" more than as a "technology".

As  I think I'm not the only one approaching looping for the first time,
I hope this discussion can be useful for someone else!

cristian