Re: Echoplex DP instant replay

> > Does anybody know if the EDP can do the above "instant replay"? Does it
>have
> > any "infinite" mode? If not, which unit can do this?

have you thought of the possibility of useing a regular deley unit up
front
before the signal gets to the edp? this way you could get your swell loop
up
  and running then transfare it to the edp?
I know its a bit more complex then just gettingthe unit to trigger itself
but it might work in a push???

Phill