FS: Pioneer SR-303 (blue light) analog reverb

I'm cleaning out a few things from the DJ room and studio and this is up
for grabs:

Pioneer SR-303 reverb amp and processor. This is the infamous 70s stereo
component unit that is actually an analog delay. Makes your recordings
spacey and sound like they're underwater. Used in Dub and other genres
of electronic music these days. Hell,  I just had it wired directly to
my turntables for when I was in a weirder than usual mood :)

When it is on, the display lights up in concentric circles of blue light
based on the volume of the signal going in. You can twiddle the reverb
time and depth knobs to get a warped feedback type analog delay going or
adjust for the warble of your choice.

Front it has power, tape monitor, on/off for reverberation recording,
reverb time and depth.
Back has RCA jacks for input, output, record and play

I'm asking $40 which seems to be a good price judging from sales on Eb*y
and elsewhere. This unit has seen some use but works fine. Will take
trades or am  prone to accept an offer if you pick it up (Phila Pa)
rather than make me ship it. (buyer pays exact shipping costs and I'll
pack well for free otherwise).

I can accept paypal and have a ton of references. Please send your # as
all deals must be confirmed via phone before it is 'sold"

Any questions? let me know

Thanks!