Re: FCB1010 and Repeater - PC numbers wrong

you definitely are missing something painfully
obvious, but don't feel bad, because pretty much
everyone misses it when first working with the fcb1010
and the repeater (including me!).  if you notice, your
fcb1010 goes from 0 - 126, but the repeater manual
lists the pc's from 1 - 127 (i may have reversed it by
accident...can't remember for sure)...with the
exception of the pc for record which is a typo and
actually matched up correctly with the fcb which is
what really throws a lot of folks off.

consider yourself lucky if you were able to figure out
the fcb1010, that one was another painfully obvious
device that just has the most confusing manual ever
and was another barrier for several loopers out there.
 if you are having troubles or have any specific
questions, feel free to email me off list and i'd be
happy to offer some advice.

~ evan
evanmeyers@yahoo.com