Re: Ethel in DC - Any loopers going?

This was the first string quartet I've seen in concert in a long time.  They were as edgy and high-energy as advertised.  I thought I even heard a little looping in one piece but wasn't sure.

Unfortunately, they left for a backstage area that was inaccessible to us common folk, so I didn't get to meet Todd.  I guess I was the only other LD-er in the room.   Still, they're worth checking out.

Paolo

Paolo Valladolid <paolovalladolid@yahoo.com> wrote:
I doubt this will be a looping show, but anybody going to see fellow LD'er Todd Reynolds play with Ethel in DC tonight?

Just curious,
Paolo

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?