Re: kaki king?

A quote from an interview on Frets magazine (came free with the September
issue of GP w/ Jeff Beck on the cover):

"It's so tempting to add a looper, but my biggest selling point is that
there are no tricks. People don't ask, 'How are you getting that sound?'
It's obvious how I'm getting it - you see me do everything."

I guess she changed her mind...

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack