Re: repeater midi clock

Title: Re: repeater midi clock
. . . I notice the tempo changing slightly when i send a lot of controller information through the MIDI line. 120bpm  sometimes equals 119.9 bpm

----------
From: Paul Greenstein <paul@ubiq.co.uk>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: repeater midi clock
Date: Mon, Oct 20, 2003, 9:12 am

Has anyone else encountered minor inaccuracies when MIDI clocking a
Repeater from a sequencer? I'm using Logic 6.2. For example, I set
Logic's tempo to 120 bpm, the Repeater thinks a bit, agrees, but then
finally settles on 120.1...
I don't see it as a major problem, but is does seem slightly strange.

Paul Greenstein