Re: TC Electronics D-Two

I do. I bought one a couple of months ago. Haven't
learned much about it yet, but I can tell you that it
sounds very good, has some of the features of the old
TC 2290 plus some new ones, offers a boatload of MIDI
control possibilities, and is pretty reasonably priced
(I think I paid $499 at sweetwater.com)