Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V03 #767

Thanks Michael! This is my last big "festival" type show of the year,
though
I still curate shows at the Luggage Store in SF the first thursday of
every
month. Somewhere around February we'll have another "Found Objects Night"
with Lesser and Jon Brumit, and also 2 extremely talented and different
acoustic percussionists - Karen Stackpole and Garth Powell. Still trying
get Steve Roden to come out and do one.

Matt

Nemoguitt@aol.com  done wrote:
>wow!.....you go get them matt.....what impressive looking shows.....i
>would
>love to be there.....michael

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.