From: Nemoguitt@aol.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: Just bought a Boomerang...Wow!

In a message dated 11/3/03 11:26:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
compguy@bestweb.net writes:

are any
other users out there?

yepper brian.....i love my rang more and more everyday.....perhaps there
are
not so many "RANG" posts because it is so simple to use, very few
problems.....also, i have always maintained that one can not have too many
loopers. at present i have several other boxes that loop: zoom 2100 (three
5
second loops available at once), alesis Qudra-Verb 2 (up to 5 seconds of
loop.....alesis "ineko'' gives me some loopage.....electrix Mo-Fx's delay
is
about a 3-4 second looper (i find this to be a very usefull tool) and
lastly
my CZ-5000 has an 8 trak sequencer (dare i call it a
looper?.....:).....none
of these items are "midifyed" so they are not insink, never the less, i can
have a wild loop orgy with my bad self and my RANG.....i know you will love
your "RANG" it will do quite a bit.....how do you have it set up in your
system?.....i'd love to hear more rang ideas.....michael