What!?!?!?! Four (4) friggin' EDPs!?!?!?!

Stevie, Stevie, Stevie,

In a message dated 11/7/03 1:21:44 AM, steve@steve-lawson.co.uk writes:

>four EDPs,

In case I missed it (if you shared your rationale with the LD
list previously), why so many? What do you use 'em all for?

I can imagine a few things . . . but I guess it still baffles me
a little bit considering how much the darn things cost.

Seriously curious,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.mp3.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html

PS, My whole family has enjoyed "Conversations" and "Not
Dancing for Chicken." I keep meaning to order the new one
"For the Love of Open Spaces." Perhaps that'll explain the
number of EDPs too. Anywho. I AM curious.