RE: Line 6 DL4 users

Louie, John,

if memory serves right, the DL4 takes an AC power feed. I use it (like I do
with all of my stompboxes) with a generic power supply from Conrad
(something like radio shack). When shopping for one, take into account the
power rating/current draw of the DL4, which is fairly high. No problems
ever
with my cheap power supply.

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill