Echo Pro questions

Hi,

I use the Line6 Echo Pro as my main looper. Starting to use it with my
newly
acquired and modified foot controller and coming up against a couple of
things
that I don't understand.

1. the programme numbers beyond 100 are for specific looper functions (and
selection of the delay models). they don't completely correspond to those
listed in the manual - its OK because they're straightforward to work out
but
nonetheless, its a bit strange. Anybody else found this?

2. I thought that I'd use this cluster of programmes 101 onwards to select
the
various looper functions from my MIDI foot controller and it works
perfectly
when the looper is selected from the front panel - I can use the
footswitches
that I've programmed to carry out the looper functions that I want.
However, If
I have a delay programme selected on the front panel, my foot controller
has no
effect upon the unit. I'd expect it to be able to change programmes from,
say,
prog6 (lo fi delay) to the foot controller's pre-programmed looper
functions.
Is this a fault, is there something else that I should do? or is it that
there's something about the post 99 programmes that I'm not understanding?

Anybody else using the Echo Pro like this? or do you find it easier to
send CC
messages to control the looper?

Thanks.

Ian.