RE: Echo Pro questions

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Popperwell [mailto:popperwell@iname.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 2:24 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Echo Pro questions

>1. the programme numbers beyond 100 are for specific looper functions (and
>selection of the delay models). they don't completely correspond to those
>listed in the manual - its OK because they're straightforward to work out
>but
>nonetheless, its a bit strange. Anybody else found this?

How off are they? Some midi pedals start at 0 and others start at 1 - if
the
controls are off by one - this may be the case.

Also - the echo pro comes pre-configured to work on those numbers but you
can program any number on your midi controller to control the looper. I
have
mine set to controll on numbers 6 - 9.