Re: Cassette looping doc online

Many thanks to everyone who responded regarding the cassette looping
article.  Kim, I'd love to have it on LD!  I made a few edits thanks to
Bernard, Andy and others, and I added a few short notes of my own too.
Can you use it as is, or would you prefer unformatted text?  I also
would like to add sound samples and some photos at some point, if it'd
be easier to wait and do it in one fell swoop let me know.

thanks again to all...once I've plumbed the depths of the microcassette
Dictaphone, I may write an article about that too.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com