LD Community

I think as a community we should also focus on getting
the attention of some of the companies who are
building devices for us like behringer for example.The
FCB1010 is probably the bes Foot controller on the
market for the money now and the best thing about it
is that it is upgradable.But it certainly could use
another upgrade like being able to configure more than
one device to send ccs and note ons/off etc... or a
toggle light switch status for example.This would make
repeater users happy who often work with the track
muting function like me!
I try to gather a FCB1010 software upgrade wishlist in
this community to send to behringer but i got very
little response ...how many of us are using the
FCB1010?

=====
www.luis-angulo.com