2nd looper options

Hey John, about adding a cheap sampler to your EDP +,

unless you want a second looper for longer ambient kinds of things,
I highly recommend the DL-4 at $250.

I love this device.  It is so simple to use and has a lot of options
(half, double, backwards, forwards, one time trigger, addition of echoes
with modulation
and feedback options) not to mention the fact that it is a great  echo
machine of the past emulator.

I use an insert to go from my Mackie 1402VLZ board to my DL4 (well, through
a Digitech Vocal300 first)
and then back into the board where I use my EDP and my Repeater for
resampling possibilities.

It also has really good fidelity compared to and even besting some of the
more expensive samplers, and it
has two ins and two outs (that are not true stereo but still allow one to
have to sources feed the machine).

I love it John.   Try one out if you get a chance.      It is limited,
unfortunately to 14 seconds of normal bandwidth looping but I use it
primarily as either a groove looper or a phrase sampler so that doesn't bug
me too much.

yours,   rick walker (and hey, 90% of my last live cd was done using only 2
of these models.........I got my first Repeater shortly before I put the CD
out).