Re: WHERE ARE THE OTHER LOOPERS?

--- "loop.pool" <rickwalker@looppool.info> wrote:

> Who of you on Loopers Delight know of live loopers who are not a part of
> this community and why have they not joined?

I know half dozen people around here either looping or very interestd in
looping
who are not on this list. I've suggested it, but none have joined.

> a) don't want to
> b) haven't heard about it
> c) no time
> d) uncomfortable joining groups
> e)  no internet connection

I expect that it's a combination of A and C for these folks. A couple of
them are
on the road a lot, don't answer even personal email much. Some are
sensitive to
the amount of email they get (and other distractions) so they don't
participate
in any mailing lists or newsgroups.

Greg