Re: dancing architecture (was OTHER LOOPERS?)

i'll throw my .02$ in on this one....back in grad school when i was
doing a paper on the connection of "art  & music"--and i was trying to
find the connection that the "abstractness of music" was one of the factors
that lead to abstraction in art in the early 20th century (along w/
the cezanne, other post-impressionists and of course einstein,
wagner, and a # of early abstractionists had a connection to music,
p. klee trained as concert violinist,etc...)...well, of course i
didn't find the exact answers and my paper got ripped a pretty good
bumhole by my prof (his written comments were longer than my
paper)...but in my research i found out that there is actually a very
distinct connection between architecture and music...in that the
ideas of harmony were developed after people started hearing the
echos bounce off the huge interiors of gothic churches etc....

now whether there is a connection to looping...i doubt it....but my 2
cents for the day....
s---
ps-there was also a quote similar to the "talking about architecture"
that adrian belew said/quoted in an audio interview i heard of him
back in late 80's when he was w/ the bears, and the phrase he said
had a very "Dada"-like sensibility...i of course can't remember the
exact quote....oh well....