Re: in defense of the FCB1010

True - but the switchblade can't replace a footcontroller if your hands
aren't free to scroll thru presets.  You would want to use a
footcontroller to switch 'scenes' on the switchblade, much like using the
FCB to switch scenes on the Peavey PC1600.  (And the switchblade can
respond to controllers but I don't think it can transmit controllers or
note messages)