Re: Mackin' on promoting oneself (MOTU 828mkII)

Yes, Rick, if there is one thing I have learned from this list it is that
if
you hope to have your sarcasm understood it is essential to insert those
damned winking smileys after everything you say.  Hence my winking smiley
insertion in my scathing post.

But even then people still don't seem to get it.

I am just kidding, unless I say otherwise.

You hear that everybody?

Damn literal-ass bastards.

Please let this be the end of this OT thread on-list.

Incidentally, the MOTU 828mkII Firewire audio interface is a phyne phyne
piece of shit.  I'm lovin' it and it's standalone mixerosity.  Even with a
piddly 400Mhz Dell laptop.  And I am not kidding.

;)

Love,