Re: EDP BrotherSync

some EDPs of different ages really dont sync up at sample level.
the solution is to replace the crystals.
the easiest is to x-replace between the two units so that Y1 of the
older unit is exchanged with the Y2 of the older, but this may cause
the units not to start up the first time you switch them on and still
does not garantee you are syncable to the new units once you meet
another brother.

so the good way is to replace all 4 cristals by some new ones you can
get from Shane or Andy <sales@comc4p.co.uk>.
I personally think it would be nice of Gibson to give them for free,
but dont expect Shane or Andy to do so, because they both work
independent of Gibson.

I have a lot more about BrotherSync in my pipe line here, but no time...
:-(

hope you are all well and looping
Matthias

--