Re: today! - Oakland Echoplex clinic + concert with Andre LaFosse and Jon Wagner

oh, marvelous, I did not know!

this moves me...

last year I plaied with Andre there, when the room was just freshly
prepared and we loved it.
the next day I recorded some pieces with Andre and later with Jon,
not the best we ever did, but available:
http://matthias.grob.org/pMusic/Sessions02.htm

they both are not just great musicians and not just great
technitians, but good guys and brothers all together.

I hope some good brother syncing can be seen... after all I tought
each one what I found about this for me strongest challenge of
looping :-)

have a good show
Matthias

--