From: Louie Angulo [mailto:laab2000us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 11:58 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Kid Antrim music

Hi Fellow loopers,
For a couple of months i was approached by this
distribution company and they want to put one of my
self produced recorded song in their sampler
compilation.They charge 50.00Dlls and they do not pay
any royalties since they claim that their compilations
are only distributed to record labels and radio
stations.Anybody acquainted with them?
Louie