Re: silent

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Greenstein" <paul@ubiq.co.uk>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 20:53 PM
Subject: Re: silent

> I used to own a Johnny Winter record (the good old days of vinyl),
> can't remember the name, which consisted of three sides of a double
> album. The fourth side was blank. Does this count?
>

> > switching genres...If I remember correctly, there's a tune listed on
> > Sly Stone's "There's a Riot Goin On" with a track length of 0:00,
> > which theoretically would qualify.  Can anyone confirm this?

>From a review at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JA9U/ref=cm_custrec_gl_rec/104-8079338-2501507?v=glance&s=music#product-details:

"On the original album, the title track is listed with a time of 0:00 which
is telling. The band saw that there was a riot goin' on in the country, but
no one seemed to have any time for it."

Steve Goodman
* EarthLight Productions
* http://www.earthlight.net