Re: silent

it's been done. skinny puppy I think, Last Rites album from 92. I'm
certain
that was not the first either. A friend of mine in college did an
industrial music program on the college radio station. I remember talking
to him about some group who did that one sample trick in the late 80's,
but
I don't remember who. Sorry to burst the originality bubble.

Personally, I prefer the classic short songs by S.O.D.