Re: Berne/Torn bbc download

> I feel a little dense, but I cannot find the Torn/Berne set at the BBC.
>
>  Can anyone enlighten me.  There's nothing on the November 21st show and
>  there is one
>  Tim Berne Trio (sans David) show on November 14th.
>
>  What am I missing?

patience :-)

it's not broadcast till Friday,
and will be available for the following week

 <A HREF="http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/jazz/jon3/jon3.shtml">Click here:
BBC -
Radio 3 - Jazz on 3 home page</A>

(i think that's the Torn gig)

there's also a "did Zappa play jazz" 3 part doc,
part one  online now, though there appears to
be too many people trying to access it at the moment.
(=error)

As has been mentioned before, the bbc radio3 site
is a good place to search out interesting music.

andy butler